Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a turn-based tactical RPG with a focus on storytelling and character customization.
The game features striking 2D hand-drawn art and a complex and deep class system.
Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council, tasked with preserving order and stability in the realm.
As you gather an army of custom recruits and storied characters, you'll have to battle your way across memorable environments and custom-created encounters. To unravel the mysteries and dangers of the land, you'll have to carefully craft your recruits into unique and versatile combatants, combining more than 20 classes and 200 abilities.
- This is an early demo of the game, showing the first few story battles.
- The game works fine with mouse and keyboard, but it is recommended to play with a gamepad for the best experience.
Feedback and comments are welcome! :)
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||6 Eyes Studio|
|Tags||Fantasy, Hand-drawn, JRPG, Pixel Art, Steampunk, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
- Unzip the downloaded file (under Windows, double click the downloaded file to open it, then copy all the content to a folder of your liking, such as: c:\games\fellseal).
- To start the game, double click the "Fell Seal" file.
- It is recommended to play with a gamepad, although mouse+kb will work fine as well.
- Core content almost done!2 days ago
- New Build, Progress Report9 days ago
- Monthly Progress Report16 days ago
- Monthly Progress Report23 days ago
- Story Character Events are in.30 days ago
- Localization and new assets37 days ago
- AI rework and holidays!44 days ago